About This Webinar Series
We created a series of webinars for companies that want to find out more about claiming Research & Development Tax Credits in their specific sectors.
In each session you will learn:
- How to quickly assess your eligibility in your sector
- Types of projects that qualify in your sector
- What is involved in the claims process
- Tips for maximising the value of your R&D claim
- How to avoid an HMRC enquiry
- Q&A session with our Director, Micah Levy – ask us anything related to the R&D scheme
R&D Tax Credits for Software Development, System Integration and Technology Consultancies
Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 | 11h00 – 11h30
R&D Tax Credits for Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction and Sustainable Practices
Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 | 13h00 – 13h30
R&D Tax Credits for Manufacturing and Engineering
Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 | 15h00 – 15h30
Our webinars will be led by Micah Levy, Director of Innovation Plus. Micah worked in the technology sector for almost 10 years until joining one of the Big-4 accounting firms as a founder-member of their R&D Tax Services Group. During that time, he developed and delivered the training to the HMRC specialist R&D units on how to handle software R&D tax claims.
Micah is the author of a number of guides and published articles on R&D tax relief and has extensive experience in preparing R&D claims in new and untested areas. He is also a member of the HMRC R&D Stakeholder Group.